11/25/2015

Live By Night

     I have been busy, during this past summer I was contacted by the costume designers for a new period film. I was invited to visit the costume designers offices where they held the most amazing vintage collection anywhere. They had garments I have only seen in illustrations and pictures.
   After two meetings with the top notch designers I was hired to make two different designs for the main character Joe Coughlin. I am flattered and happy to have my work featured on the big screen. The film is in its early filming stages and set to be released in 2017.

I have designs ready for the next stage of Monsivais & Co. And will start small runs in the next month. I have come to an agreement with a friend and will be moving into a new much needed studio space early next month. Keep a look out for new offerings inspired by early 1900's menswear.

No comments:

Post a Comment